Yamaha’s Sport Touring line is strengthened with the new TRACER 7 GT that offers the perfect combination of light weight, easy agility and excellent touring capabilities. While the TRACER 7 has been renewed for 2020, the TRACER 7 GT modern bodywork and aggressive face is the kind of machine that really can do almost anything – whether near or far, in the city or on the open road, the new TRACER 7 GT is built to exceed expectations in every respect.
Driven by the first Euro5 version of the acclaimed 689cc 2-cylinder CP2 engine, this model takes the sport tourer concept to another level. Featuring a dynamic look and offering the best-in-class power to weight ratio – together with enhanced ergonomics and a higher overall specification – the TRACER 7 GT is designed to thrill.
The essential accessories for touring or commuting, the 20L touring side cases are equipped with stays and keysets. Slim and robust, they offer the perfect capacity without compromising the bike’s compact dimensions.
Higher and wider screen for enhanced wind protection on long-distance rides, it is made with unbreakable and scratch-resistant polycarbonate. An effective height increase of 92mm and width increase of 70mm compared to the standard screen ensures maximum riding comfort with reduced noise, and enhanced wind and weather protection.
Specially designed seat with additional features providing improved riding comfort for the rider and passenger when touring. Featuring dual-material skin with contrasting stitching, as well as different foam density zones for comfortable seating – and an integrated TRACER logo.
- Equipped with Premium Genuine Yamaha Accessories
- 20L Touring Side Cases
- Touring Screen
- Comfort Seat
- Half fairing with aggressive new twin headlight face
- Thrilling torque-rich 689cc CP2 engine, Euro5 compliant
- Lightest in class, best power to weight ratio
- Adjustable front and rear suspension
- Aerodynamic screen with single-handed adjustment
- Commanding riding position with comfortable ergonomics
- Contoured dual seat for rider and passenger comfort
- 17-litre fuel tank gives long range autonomy
- Negative LCD instruments
- Compact LED flashers, integrated in handguards
Deliveries to European Yamaha dealers will commence from February 2021. Price yet to be announced.
#yamaha #tracer7GT #yamahatracer7gt #motogusto